Home to the nationally famous Red Rock amphitheater and all of the live events that it hosts, Lakewood is a southwest Denver suburb. The city has 156,000 people and is one of the best places in the Denver area to host an indoor corporate event. We have curated this list of venues for you to explore where to host your next corporate event.
Similar to their location in Boulder, this one is directly downtown. They have a rage room where you can let off some steam and break stuff. This location is open until 9 during the week and 11 on the weekends. They have a few different options. The cheapest one is for one hour and it is $30 per person. There is another choice for $40 per person for two hours. They can accommodate 120 guests. Here is the link to their website.
Address: 437 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
Within the town of Lakeside is this axe throwing facility in the Edgewater public market. They have access to the brewery next door and stay open until 11 PM during the weekends. They can accommodate more than 25 guests and offer food and drinks. Finally, they have a mobile unit that can be rented for up to two hours for $600. Their website can be found here.
Address: 5505 W 20th Ave suite 172, Edgewater, CO 80214
In downtown Lakewood lies this bowling alley chain. They have 40 lanes, arcade games, corn hole, laser tag, and a sports bar. Of course, they have a full kitchen too. They have private meeting rooms for rent as well. The link to their website can be found here.
Address: 945 S Kipling Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226
Lizzie’s Axe Throwing
A location in the north of town is this axe throwing facility. They have food and bar options at this venue too. The group rate is $30 per person and they can accommodate up to 20 people in your group event or you can spend $1,850 for a two hour buyout during the weekends. Check out the link to their very simple website here.
Address: 970 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.