South of downtown Denver sits the suburb of Littleton. It is home to 45,000 residents and has the incredible backdrop of the Rocky Mountains with all of the sunshine and seasonal snow that the area receives. This article contains a list of multiple places that can host a corporate event.
Just south of town is this go kart racing chain. They are open until 10 during the week and midnight on the weekends. There is an arcade with billiards and a full meeting room for rent. You can rent the entire venue, with over 10,000 square feet of space and chairs and couches although no prices are listed. They have catering options as well. Here is the link to their website for further details.
Address: 8034 Midway Dr, Littleton, CO 80125
Primal Axe House
This aptly named axe throwing venue boasts a professional and experienced staff who are happy to help you have a fun and safe time. They can host up to 200 guests for an event. Up to 30 people the price is $32 per person, up to 50 is $28 per person and for more than 50 people you can get a two hour rental and a better rate. They are open until 10 PM every night. All of the rates and details can be found at this link.
Address: 3545 S Platte River Dr Unit M-1, Sheridan, CO 80110
The Hanger Club
This venue is an indoor golf simulator space just east of Littleton. They have 10 simulators and a full bar available in the 22,000 square feet facility. They bill themselves as a place for golfers of any level but more as a social space. Contact them for specific group rates. The link is located here.
Address: 7600 E 1st Pl, Denver, CO 80230
This low key sports bar has bowling, pool, and pub food. They’re closed on Sundays and Mondays. Their base price is $5 per person, per game. Lastly, there is a full bar too. You can call to schedule an event at this link here.
Address: 2325 S Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80219
Superfly Golf Lounge
In the heart of downtown Littleton is this indoor golf facility. They have Trackman simulators. Prices are generally around $55 for walk-ins, so expect a better rate for your group. The link to their website is right here.
Address: 2100 W Littleton Blvd suite c, Littleton, CO 80120
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.