North of downtown Denver is the suburb of Broomfield. The area is a high flatlands zone with some mountains in the background. The population is 75,000 people. Within this article we display some venues that you can use to host your next indoor corporate event.
In downtown Broomfield is this bowling alley with so much more. This awesome venue has live music, bowling, arcade, and laser tag. They have happy hour specials and are open until midnight on the weekends. They can accommodate up to 400 guests for as low as $14 per person. Check out the link to their website here.
Address: 100 Nickel St, Broomfield, CO 80020
Another downtown location, this one is a firing range. This indoor shooting range has 10 climate controlled bays, 30 firearms available to rent, and ammo and accessories available. Gun rentals for $25 and a lane is $24 for walk-ins. Begin the process of setting up your corporate event at this link.
Address: 1 Park St, Broomfield, CO 80020
A final downtown location, this is centered around volleyball courts. This 30,000 square foot indoor/outdoor volleyball area is ideal for corporate events in a different style. They have a 2,500 square foot banquet area, seating for 30, and music setup. Contact them at this link for more info and pricing.
Address: 2400 W Midway Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80020
Optimum Golf Thornton
This full service golf shop has top end technological support for your golf practicing needs. They can host between 8 and 25 people and also have teachers who can help with your group and their technique. They partner with local restaurants for catering options and have alcohol provided by Black Shirt Brewery. No prices are listed online so contact them here.
Address: 12061 Pennsylvania St, Thornton, CO 80241
Golf Life Center
Close to downtown Broomfield, this venue is full of simulators, lessons, and top notch training methods. They have a putting practice facility as well. Unfortunately they are only open until 5 PM every day and closed on the weekends. Check out their website here for more info.
Address: 2400 Industrial Ln #2000d, Broomfield, CO 80020
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.