Northwest of downtown Denver is this quaint suburb. The area has some incredible lakes and rivers, hiking, and nature preserves. There are 116,000 people living in Westminster. This list shows a multitude of choices for you to host a fantastic corporate event inside.
The Bad Hatchett
Pretty close to downtown Westminster is this axe throwing venue. They have a full bar and snack menu. You can throw axes of any size, weight, and shape. In addition, they have games like giant jenga, corn hole, and more. There are no prices listed online but they have a link to contact for their group rates of 10+ people.
Address: 5078 W 92nd Ave, Westminster, CO 80031
Podium Karting & Events
Just east of town off 36 is this indoor go karting place. Moreover, they have axe throwing lanes for up to 75 people. There are three event rooms that you can rent for your group event. They can also do catering from local restaurants. You can rent the entire venue for racing and more for $2,100. You get 2-3 races per person depending on the size of your group. Check out the web page here for more info.
Address: Unser Racing, 7300 Broadway, Denver, CO 80221
In downtown Westminster is this bowling alley chain. They have 40 lanes, arcade games, corn hole, laser tag, and a sports bar. Of course, they have a full kitchen too. They have private meeting rooms for rent as well. The link to their website can be found here.
Address: 9150 Harlan St, Westminster, CO 80031
Our last venue is a smaller option that we are not entirely sure does group events. Although they have a full bar at this indoor golf course and a simulator range that can accommodate up to 12 people per bay, it is unclear what kind of events they host. Here is the link to their website and to book a spot.
Address: 4200 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212
Viking Axe Throwing LLC
This axe throwing venue also has hatchets. They have swords and shields to test out too. From Mondays to Wednesdays they are available for private events only. And they are open until 11 on the weekends. The information is sparse on their website and no prices are listed. The link can be found here.
Address: 9975 Wadsworth Pkwy, Westminster, CO 80021
Adventure Golf & Raceway
This adventure park has three main attractions: mini golf, go karts, and bumper cars. There is a room here called The Adventure Room that has flat screen TVs and can fit up to 40 guests. Due to its large size, this venue can host up to 800 guests. They have catering options that range from $17 to $25 per person. Lastly, here is the link to their website and more details.
Address: 9650 Sheridan Boulevard, Westminster, CO 80031
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.