One of the largest suburbs in the Denver metropolitan area, Aurora lies to the southeast of the state’s capital. There is plenty of hiking and outdoors activities in the area, given the mountainous terrain. With almost 400,000 residents, this area is large. In this article we have compiled a list of venues where you can enjoy an indoor corporate event.
Over Flyte Denver
This indoor golf facility is just slightly north of Aurora’s downtown. They have advanced golf simulators with leading edge technology. In addition, there is axe throwing, mini golf, 6 bowling lanes, a full arcade, and lawn games. They have a brewery on site as well. The entire space is 26,000 square feet and the link to their website is located here.
Address: 3120 Uinta St #300, Denver, CO 80238
Class Axe Throwing Bar
Just north of town is this axe throwing venue. They offer group rates for 13+ people and you can expect a better price than the $29 per person that they have for groups up to 12 guests. Their event length is typically one hour. The website is fairly rudimentary and located at this link.
Address: 3400 E 52nd Ave, Denver, CO 80216
Urban Air Go-Kart
South of downtown Aurora is this go kart racing venue. However, this place is so much more: laser tag, adventure course, climbing walls, and trampoline area. They are open until 8 or 9 every night. No prices are listed on their website but feel free to contact them for more info.
Address: 15400 E Briarwood Cir, Aurora, CO 80016
This Bowlero is situated in downtown Aurora. They have 40 lanes, arcade games, corn hole, laser tag, and a sports bar. Of course, they have a full kitchen too. They have private meeting rooms for rent as well. The link to their website can be found here.
Address: 16700 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora, CO 80017
South of Aurora is this bowling arena. They have a full ice rink in which you can skate. They also have traditional bowling and duckpin bowling. They offer cocktails, craft beer, and pizzas. In addition, there is live music, lawn games like ping pong and jenga, and an arcade. You can rent the entire venue for up to 1,500 guests at this link. You can rent the first floor, the ice rink, or the whole area and each one offers different amenities. Check their website for more info.
Address: 7939 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.