Famous for it being the home of the University of Colorado, this picturesque college town plays home to both college kids and young professionals. The official resident count is just north of 100,000. Seemingly there are endless trails for hiking and walking in town. On this page we have found some places where you can host an indoor corporate event for your group of employees and coworkers.
The same venue as their downtown location, this one is in the college town. This venue also has a rage room for you to break stuff. They are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays but open until 9 during the week and 11 on the weekends. They can host up to 120 guests at the facility. Their website lists prices at $40 per person for a two hour lane rental so expect slightly lower for a group rate. Check out their website at this link.
Address: 3141 28th St, Boulder, CO 80301
Boondocks Food & fun: Northglenn
Down the road in Northglenn is this family fun center for everyone to enjoy. They have the following options: mini golf, bumper boats, go karts, a ropes course, laser tag, arcade and bowling. They have multiple private event meeting spaces that can include catering options. No prices are listed but their link can be found here.
Address: 11425 Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80233
Gateway Park Fun Center
This adventure park has mini golf, go karts, a maize, batting cages, a driving range, and an arcade. With a capacity of up to 75 guests, they have various packages available: one for $15 per person and another for $24. Check out the link to their website for more info.
Address: 4800 28th St, Boulder, CO 80301
Provided by the University of Colorado, this planetarium is also available to rent the entire facility. They have regularly scheduled events at the planetarium and you can rent their theater or lobby for yours. They can house more than 200 people in the theater. No prices are listed online but you can check it all out at this link.
Address: 2414 Regent Dr, Boulder, CO 80309
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.