A city maybe better known for its lax policies on marijuana, Denver is a growing metropolis with a thriving beer culture as well. The 300+ days of sunshine annually allow for you and friends or family to sit outside and enjoy the weather while sipping a crispy beer. We have outlined a few places for you to relax and explore the brewery scene in the Mile High City.
Woods Boss Brewing Company
Founded in 2017, this taproom sits inside the Five Points neighborhood. The bar has a custom wood finish taken from ethically sourced Redwood trees. It is a critical part of the ambiance of Woods Boss so make sure to take a few sips there. The beers are well priced, between 3 and 7 dollars each along with a Crowler size.
Address: 2210 California St, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: (720) 642-7177
Prost Brewing Company
This beer garden holds multiple awards over the course of a decade of brewing. They use German grown hops and mix them with Colorado malts in order to create their confections. They do have three locations in Colorado but the downtown location is in a prime spot near the South Platte River.
Address: 2540 19th St, Denver, CO 80211
Contact: (303) 729-1175
14er Brewing and Beer Company
Located in an enormous industrial hall just north of Coors Field this brewery has indoor/outdoor seating. They are in the River North Air District and have 31 handles from which to choose. They can host meetings or events as well. The beers are a little more pricey between $7-8.
Address: 3120 Blake St Ste C, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: (720) 773-1437
Reverence Brewing Company
Situated in the City Park West neighborhood and recently opened in the summer of 2021, the owners are a cute couple who both possess experience in the industry. They focus on a few main taps and the beers are all $8. This profit pays it forward and pays 1% of their profits to local businesses.
Address: 1604 E 17th Ave, Denver, CO 80218
Contact: (720) 512-7730
With the motto of “A scientific approach to brewing,” this Congress Park brewery began in 2015. Their operation seems to be growing and will soon have 3 locations. Precise methodology and exact specifications do not limit their selection though.
Address: 1477 Monroe St, Denver, CO 80206
Contact: (303) 927-7365
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.