Sitting at a relatively high elevation, the capital of Colorado offers amazing vistas of the Rockies to the west and the plains to the east. The eclectic population of Denver makes for a mixed constituency within this city. When looking to plan your wedding in the Mile High City, look at these choices below for top notch service.
A little south of downtown and right off I-25, this venue has a brick interior but a customizable wall, in front of which you will be wed. It includes a 12 hour rental but only five for the event, 200 chairs and 16 tables. They have 5,600 square feet across two rooms. In season Saturday weddings cost $9,000.
Address: 200 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80223
Contact: (303) 534-5403
This historical mansion is located in the Quality Hill neighborhood. It is a beautiful yellow building with columns and a stunning exterior. It is ideal for photos with the whole crew. The stunning 10,000 square foot mansion has front doors that make for incredible photos. They have intimate interior spaces that can house up to 200 guests for your big day. No prices are listed online.
Address: 770 Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO 80203
Contact: (303) 894-2505
With a bright and modern feel, the amazing ambiance sets up incredibly well for your wedding. This venue is slightly smaller than others with only 4,200 square feet. However, they make up for that with high, vaulted, wooden ceilings and white walls. This place is a blank canvas and you have it for 24 hours!! They gave you tables and chairs and access to an outdoor patio. No prices are listed.
Address: 833 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80204
Contact: (720) 593-2919
Right along the river, northeast of downtown is the chic new venue. They have high ceilings, white walls, and a lovely outdoor patio. They have over 4,500 square feet of space, including the brick patio out back. No prices are listed but this blank canvas can be decorated in any way that your heart wants.
Address: 3150 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: (303) 974-7487
A completely innovative and different event space. They specialize in smaller weddings. It is a white interior space with other light colors adorning the walls. Natural light flows in from various angles and they include vintage furniture. Also, there is a movable custom bar. They have an open space, a sun room, an outdoor patio, and a prep room for each wedding party. In total there is over 2,500 square feet. An in season Saturday wedding costs $6,000 and can house up to 130 guests for a nine hour event.
Address: 3851 Steele St Suite 1393, Denver, CO 80205
Contact: (720) 256-2236
Tips for Planning a Corporate Party
- Start planning early: To ensure that your corporate event is a success, start planning as early as possible. This will give you ample time to book a venue, arrange for catering, create a guest list, and ensure that all the necessary arrangements are made well in advance.
- Set clear goals and objectives: It’s important to set clear goals and objectives for your corporate event. This will help you stay focused and ensure that everything you do during the planning process is geared towards achieving those goals.
- Create a budget: Establishing a budget is crucial for any corporate event. Make sure to account for all expenses, including venue rental, catering, equipment rentals, decorations, and marketing expenses. Stick to your budget to avoid overspending.
- Choose the right venue: The venue you choose can make or break your corporate event. Consider the size of the venue, location, parking, accessibility, and amenities offered to ensure that it is a good fit for your event.
- Use technology: Technology can help you streamline the planning process and make your corporate event more engaging. Consider using event planning software to manage guest lists, registration, and communication, and use audio-visual equipment to enhance presentations and speeches.
- Follow up after the event: After your corporate event is over, make sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for coming and to gather feedback on how the event went. This information will be invaluable in planning future events and improving the overall attendee experience.